The National Institute for Criminal Justice Reform
The National Institute for Criminal Justice Reform (NICJR) is a non-profit organization
providing technical assistance, consulting, research, and organizational development in the fields of juvenile and criminal justice, youth development, and violence prevention. NICJR provides consultation, program development technical assistance and training to an array of organizations; including government agencies, non-profit organizations, and philanthropic foundations.
At NICJR, we provide:
- Consultation and technical assistance on project implementation and change management.
- Consent decree or Settlement Agreement Monitoring
- Staff trainings in a variety of areas, including: Positive Youth Development, Evidence Based Practices, mentoring, violence prevention, and much more.
- Designing and implementing Violence Prevention strategies, programs, and tools.
- Design strategies to reform or improve operations of government agencies and non-profit organizations.
- Quality Assurance of programs, services, and operations.
- Organizational capacity building
- Help organizations implement and improve effective Performance Management systems.
- Research and Data Assessment.